Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TCK song

British are coming- Weezer

I choose this song beacuse it show the hate that Americans, most of them British people born in the Americas, had on the British people for stop the manipulation and extortion by the King in the new world.

The song make me feel kind of patriotic even when I'm not an American (US citizen) and also a hate to them like to oppress over the weak and powerless, in other words a hate over the tirany.

When I listen to the words of the song it make me think that the singer is a patriotic and violent person who could be a racist, because he insult and mocks the British. Also I think that the song is a message to the Americans for keep their traditions and don't been influencie for foreign people.

This relate to me in the way that I don't like to be exploited for the advantages and amenities of other people.


http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-british-are-coming-lyrics-weezer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment